Friday, June 8, 2012

My New Favorite Nut + A Perfect Snack - Cashews!


These puppies are my new favorite snack, and that's just perfect for me in so many ways right now.  My current quest for portable, sugar-free, semi-non-perishable snacks couldn't be easier than a handful of nuts.  No preparation even necessary, just need to make sure they get into my purse!  I've obviously known this for a while but just never really liked munching on a handful of almonds or walnuts.  But the cashew has changed that for me!  How did I never realize how much I loved them?   They have this delightful hint of sweetness that I never noticed before and are soft enough to chew that they don't give me a jaw-ache.  Plus, they are loaded with really good-for-you fat (which I'm always craving) and several important minerals (including iron, which I'm currently deficient in).


Looks like I need to get myself some more...maybe you should too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment